1. Child(ren) of the foreign spouse, or fiancé or fiancée of a U.S. citizen may join the foreign spouse to the U.S.


1. A U.S. citizen may petition for his/her foreign spouse abroad to live in the U.S. for the purpose completing the green card sponsorship filed by the U.S. citizen for the spouse.

2. Child(ren) of the foreign spouse may join him/her to the U.S.

3. All Rights Reserved.


1. A U.S. citizen may petition for fiancé or fiancée residing abroad to visit the U.S. temporarily for the purpose of concluding the marriage in the U.S. which would eventually allow the U.S. citizen to file for green card status for the spouse.




“Aik Wan's work is very thorough and she pays a tremendous attention to detail ensuring you the best and fastest outcome for your immigration trial. I have used her services twice; once to obtain an H1-B visa and once for my greencard application. Both times she was able to convince the US immigration department to give me my documents way sooner then is average. My greencard case was fully approved in even less then 4 weeks. I can't wait to use her services for my naturalization.”
Paul Hakimpour - 4 Feb 2011


| + -