1. A foreign national who has a removal order from the United States (“U.S”) and is applying to be in the United States within the proscribed/prohibited period of time bar, may need an I-212 waiver if (s)he is to be allowed to return or remain to the U.S.


2. All Rights Reserved.



“Aik Wan's work is very thorough and she pays a tremendous attention to detail ensuring you the best and fastest outcome for your immigration trial. I have used her services twice; once to obtain an H1-B visa and once for my greencard application. Both times she was able to convince the US immigration department to give me my documents way sooner then is average. My greencard case was fully approved in even less then 4 weeks. I can't wait to use her services for my naturalization.”
Paul Hakimpour - 4 Feb 2011


| + -